Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 6 order

Craig123456789
2: Seeker
I upgraded to a iphone 6 gold 64gb this morning at around 7.30. But my order is still showing at confirmation, how long does this usally take to update and when will I reiecve my new phone. Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

DD
11: Established
11: Established

Depends on the stock levels. You will likely get an email / text to advise you when the order is confirmed with a WEB number and then another email when it's dispatched .. best monitor the on line tracker.

Don't mess with stupid people. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. 

Craig123456789
It's in stock and I've had email confirmation but it hasn't moved from the first stage yet.

Doubt they move that fast...but we all live in hope.. reckon it's worth waiting over night to see if it changes. If not then best call 191 for assistance.

Don't mess with stupid people. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. 

Craig123456789
Will do thanks for replying

Hello, ordered mine the morning and had the confirmation email but nothing more and hasn't progressed. 

how long did you wait or what did you have to do?

thanks 

Craig123456789
I ordered it on the Wednesday and it went through the full track order process on the Thursday and recieved the phone on the Friday.

That's pretty good, still nothing today but hoping it will all go through today!