Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 6s Plus 64GB version

conor48
3: Seeker
I've ordered one of these for my girlfriend who lives abroad. Can anyone tell me what version of the phone Vodafone provide (written on the back of the phone: should be A1xxx) so I can check if it will work in her country? Cheers guys!
17 REPLIES 17

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

 Uk Specs for the iPhone is here ->

http://www.apple.com/uk/iphone-6/specs/

Check the frequencies in the link and then check what frequencies the Network your girlfriend uses. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

conor48
Cheers for the reply, there appears to be a view different models of the phone, even in the UK, but I'm not sure which one of them Vodafone provides. I was thinking that if someone had one from Vodafone they could tell me which model Vodafone supplied by looking on the back of the phone!

BandOfBrothers

Ok. 

I bought my iPhone 6 Plus from the Uk  store in my hometown. 

It is an A1524

I hope you receive the information you seek. 

Please take into account no one will be able to 100% guarantee that the iPhone will be supported by your girlfriends Network Frequencies and any features and services they supply.  

Hope all goes ok. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

conor48
Cheers man! I think that's the version I'm hoping Vodafone send me. Just have to wait and see! Thanks for the information

I have an A1687 which I got from Vodafone this week....its a 64gb iphone 6s plus

tequuuila
4: Newbie
Is anybody actually receiving these iphone 6s plus 64gb phones? As I ordered one over a week ago now and was told I had to wait until it arrived for me to cancel it, it's now been over a week and is still tracking as 'order accepted'. Also the estimated delivery times on the website haven't changed for lioe a month.

What's going on with these?

I ordered mine on the 12th September, and I only received it on Monday (26th Oct) so I waited 6 weeks.....the whole iPhone order process has been pretty awful,  hopefully it will get better for those ordering now as it would appear they are getting more stock in every week

Also dont pay attention to the tracker....its NEVER up to date,  mine is still showing as being "Accepted".....and its actually already been delivered,  you won't know you're getting it until you get the text from DPD

tequuuila
4: Newbie
The thing is I'm getting mine delivered to the store so I have a feeling they just won't tell me it's arrived. We had a text on the day we ordered saying we'd be updated in 3 days time which never happened. It's an absolute nightmare. Besides which the phone coming isn't even in the colour I wanted as I was told I couldn't order it in rose gold. Feel helpless, the tracker also says that the staff dont have any more info than whats on there, what am I to do.

Just hope I'm not waiting another 6 weeks as it took them the whole of 10 seconds to take the upfront costs out of my bank and add the new contract to our bill.