Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

my internet broadband isnt working as it should be

LauraTaylor
1: Seeker
i have tried many times in shops over phone and on here but with no help.Im now sick of vodafone sending me messages asking for the last 3 numbers dialled.i cant top up at home i have to go in store and get them to do it which is time consuming and frustrating .... why did i ever bother with vodafone in the first place also the call back thing is stupid 3 months and still waiting for them to call me back bad BAD service
2 REPLIES 2

MikeP5555555666
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am having exactly the same problem as you... I have been in contact with a number of performing chimps that couldn't help... did I really expect them to ?

They have even told me it is my fault and my settings...

I have since... accessed the internet on a BT hub... no restrictions... I then went to my son's place and used his AOL router... Ooooh !... no restrictions...

Now that I have seen how many people are being affected by these idiots I can safely cancel my account and never deal with this bunch again !...

Hope you get sorted soon...

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi guys,

LauraTaylor - Can you confirm exactly what issue4 you're experiencing for me? Is it with the performance of the dongle or the ability to top up online?

If it is the performance, can you describe exactly what happens for me so we can get a better picture of the cause? If there is any error message, can you confirm this as well?

We do offer alternative methods for topping up, so if the issue lies here then you do have other possible ways to add funds whilst we look into that for you 

------------------------------------------

MikeP5555555666 - Can you describe your issue as well for me? I'd like top see if we can get this sorted for you.

It's possible that there are settings which specifically affect the computer's ability to physically use the dongle, such as ports-based conflicts, drivers or the computer misidentifying the dongle as a mass storage device. These wouldn't affect the ability to use other routers, and we'd be happy to try what we can to resolve this.

-------------------------------------------

You may also want to check out our Mobile Broadband troubleshooter to see if the issue you're experiencing is listed there. If so, follow the steps advised and let us know if the issue persists.

Dave