Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

my phone as been blacklisted

JULIEWESTON49
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My handset as been blacklisted by vodafone for no reason. I am a customer of eleven years. I have never known such appalling treatment. I have spent hours on the phone to vodafone and been three times to the Birkenhead store. They keep telling me that the bar will be lifted but it is not. I think this has been done because I made a complaint which was never dealt with. Tomorow I am going to write a letter of complaint and contact the ombudsman.

It is virtually impossible to hold anyone to account in this Company. I a mortified that you can diligently pay your bill but that is not enough. I am resigned now to terminating my contract and then seeking legal advice. They even had the temerity to send me an email yesterday thanking me for reporting my phone missing and duly acknowledging they had blocked my phone. Do you believe this company. My handset is right here by my side but I cannot use it. This company needs investigating as its customer service is completely appaling.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @JULIEWESTON49

I have come across posts in the past where a phone has been wrongly Imei blacklisted which can be because someone has reported their phone lost or stolen and the agent has activated the wrong phone. 

I appreciate how frustrating this must be. 

The Vodafone Community forum is monitored by Vodafone U.K. There are members of the Vodafone Tech Team who are available to respond and Help where they can. They have the Vodafone logo next to their name so a person knows they are officially Vodafone.

All posts are read by them.

Hang in there and I'm sure they'll be in touch. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@JULIEWESTON49

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

For anyone else with the same issue, try the steps listed here and if you’re still affected, contact customer service.