Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

my vodafone apps does not work in my iphone 6

User1123
3: Seeker

Hi my vodafone apps doesnot work in my iphone 6 says                                "Sorry but my vodafone is really busy. please try again when the button below is avalable". But i took my sim off and tried someone else iphone its works fine. my number [moderator note: Removed due to community guidelines] uk. If anyone can help me please

7 REPLIES 7

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

Never post personal information on a public forum.  Your mobile phone number is available for EVERYONE to see - this is against the eForum T&Cs for your own protection and you run the very real risk of getting spammed.  Please edit your post to remove the number and I will report your username so that a moderator can change that for you. 

As for the My Vodafone app, you need to uninstall it and reinstall it.  If you use iCloud to back up your apps, you need to delete it from the iCloud backup before you reinstall it.  This should clear the issue you have. 

PWIAC

User1123
Thanks I done that, I went Vodafone shop they could not do it. I spoke to apple, i fully restored my phone then it's worked then when i backed up the iphone then it's don't work again

drey_p

Just to confirm, you've deleted it from your iCloud backup?

PWIAC

thanks can you please tell me how to delete from icloud backup please

my icloud backup is off

drey_p

The other way to try a clear things is from within the app itself. Try going to Settings > Reset > Reset.  That should totally reset the app.  Then uninstall it and redownload the app from the App Store.  When you initially connect make sure you have a good, strong 3G or 4G signal and that you have WiFi turned off.

Hopefully that will work for you. 

PWIAC

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @User1123

If the app has somehow become corrupted in your iCloud back up then you may need to go into the settings-general-reset-erase all contents and settings and set up as a new device. And then start again from fresh with your information. 

This may / may not resolve the issue. 

Some further information on iCloud backup ups in Apple and Manage your backups.

"Select which iOS apps to back up.

Many apps automatically back up to iCloud after you install them. You can change which apps back up to iCloud and remove existing backups from your storage.
Use these steps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
Tap Settings > iCloud.
If you're using iOS 8 or later, tap Storage > Manage Storage.
If you're using an earlier version of iOS, tap Storage & Backup > Manage Storage.
Tap the name of your iOS device.
Under Backup Options, turn off any apps that you don't want to back up. When you're asked to confirm, choose Turn Off & Delete to turn off Backup for that app and remove all of its data from iCloud."

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.