cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

BlackBerry Classic - Its launched today but where is it Vodafone???

dolphindiver
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I keep looking for information on VF site for UK launch date for the Classic - Its being launched today and still no sign on VF pages - I wanted to pre-order two of these - there are actually still a lot of people who love and use BlackBerrys so please stop ignoring us. I can order it from Amazon or BlackBerry but I have a vodafone contract so have been waiting to see the vodafone offer.

When am I going to be able to get my hands on one or do I have to change my contract to another supplier?

Come on guys get a wriggle on!

8 REPLIES 8

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi @dolphindiver 

We don't have any news on this yet, but as soon as we do, our blog will be updated.  

Thanks, 

Phil

Come on Vodafone! It's about time you started listening to all us Blackberry users! Blackberry currently make some of the best phones available on the market and you don't promote them. Why?

I have heard the Blackberry Classic will only be sold by Vodafone to business users? Is that correct and if so please state your reasons.

Thanks

Chamran

Sent from my Blackberry Q10 Smartphone.

Thanks Phil but that really is a non answer - every one of the BB Classics which has been sold in the UK is lost revenue to VF. Dont they care? It used to be that i could rely on VF to get me the latest BB on the day of launch - you are really letting down your customers.

I'll be quite happy to switch my contract to any provider who can offer me a Classic. I cnat be brand loyal to Vodafone if you cant be brand loyal to BB and meet my needs.

Vodafone removed my last post due to it revealing too much negative information about them! Can you believe it! That's not what I call freedom of speech!

Hi @ChamranKnebter and @dolphindiver

We don’t currently stock the Blackberry classic; however click here to see our current Blackberry range.

Once the device is launched on Vodafone, we’ll update our blog.

Thanks,

Rodney

lazyllama
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

My understanding is that Vodafone will sell the new BB Classic but only to Business Customers.  You can probably still buy it as a Personal Customer if you call them up. 

O2 are selling it 

LaDiscoFunk
1: Seeker

Hi

I can see that the Classic is now online,  but I can't upgrade to it?!

Why is this?  Stores and phone also re no help.

Many thanks