Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Coverage unusable previously fantastic

simoneddison
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Since start of February the coverage around NN7 3RD is appalling. Up until then (probably 3G switch off) the single quality had been perfect and has been for over a decade. Around my local area I now have no 4g coverage only E, calls made or received not on WiFi calling fail 90% of the time. I’m now stuck in a contract until the end of the year with a provider that can’t provide me with the service I pay for and have paid for over the last decade. 

1 REPLY 1

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @simoneddison - thanks for the above details. I understand how frustrating it must be, if you're not getting the connection like you did before. I've checked your postcode on our Network Status Checker and also on one of our internal systems. You'll see for 4G, the surrounding areas to your postcode, do show as slightly limited coverage. I can see your local serving site (number 20805), is performing as expected without any faults. Please keep a look out for any updates in your area, under the 'Planned (3 months) section, which can be seen in the bottom right of our coverage checker.