Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

R203-Z NOT WORKING

maureen_mcmahon
2: Seeker

I just purchased the R203-Z wifi device.  It is supposed to come with credit already but it only takes me to the Vodafone page where it shows a red x as the status even though I am connected to the internet.  I xcan't seem to reach any Vodafone help sites or look at my user details.  At first I was directed to the top up page and I even tried that but the final click through would not work.  I think I need to change number in the details as it took the alternative mobile number as the number of the device.  Help please. With all of this I have also forgotten  my password. I had to buy BT wifi with Fon to write this message.  I am very fed up with the whole situation right now.

thanks

Maureen

4 REPLIES 4

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi maureen_mcmahon, 

Are you referring to your My Vodafone password? If so, take a look here for how to get in touch so we can reset it for you. 

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Try the SIM in a phone and call 17298. This will make sure it's registered. 

Thanks, 

Kay

Hi again

The problem with the password is this.  I already got a temporary password and used it to log in. I get a page saying I need to change the temp password.  I go ahead and create a new password and receive the folowing message

Sorry - there seems to be a problem.

It looks like something went wrong, sorry. We've got a team of techs working hard to get it sorted - so pop back later and try again.

This has been happening since yesterday.

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

If you need our help, please follow the instruction Kay gave.

Alternatively, call into any Vodafone store, who will help whilst you're there.

Thanks,

Ian

maureen_mcmahon

Hi Kay

I tried toe SIM card in my mobile phone which also has a Vodafone SIM and it does not register it.  The phone asks 'Start up phone without SIM card?. I put my own SIM back in the phone and it works as normal.

Maureen