Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

huawei dongle is constantly disconnected

blueybluey
2: Seeker
Haven't used my dongle for about 2 weeks. I go to use it and find the network is disconnected. Ive tried everything any suggestions?
4 REPLIES 4

blueybluey

Also had my latest bill, and been charged a lot more than normal.  Ive had no messages saying ive gone over my usage limit,  and I thought the was a cap at £50.  I now got a £170 bill and i aint used for 2 weeks.  What would have happened if i carried on using it for the last 2 weeks. I could have had a £300 bill, I was told it was capped at £50.  Any ideas?

@blueybluey,

Who advised you there was a cap on your account? We don’t currently offer this service. You can keep track of your bills and usage here.

You mention your dongle says network disconnected, try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread and post back your results here.

Thanks
Matt

Dongle is still showing disconected but showing good signal, I think i will have to phone you guys because I aint getting anywhere.  Cant try the sim card in a phone because im on another network.  Been over  2 weeks with out internet now.

Hi @blueybluey,

Please try uninstalling the software and then reinstall it. 

This will ensure that the correct drivers are installed.

Thanks,

Matt B