Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

App Blocked, could it be my network?

KieranB1996
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I'm currently having issues getting my Tastecard app to work on my Huawei P30 Pro. It works perfectly on my iPad and it works just fine on my friends phones, so I'm just a bit confused. My other apps work just fine, so I'm wondering if it's an issue with my Vodafone network or if it's maybe an issue with my phone?

Please help

1 REPLY 1

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @KieranB1996, There could be a number of reasons the app isn't working correctly for you. The first thing we'd need to check is that you're running the most up to date version of the app on your phone. If you're trying to run an out of date version, this can cause access problems. When you're connecting to the app through your iPad, are you using the Vodafone network to connect? If not, please try tethering your iPad to our network, try to connect again and let us know if you're still experiencing these issues. You could also ask if any of your friends who are able to connect, which network they're on. If any are using Vodafone, this would also rule out the network. If none of them are, or if you're still unable to connect on your iPad when tethering to our network, pop us a screenshot of any error message you receive and we'll take a closer look 👀