Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

poor nework coverage

n14elx
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

When are you going to improve the network coverage along the A4189 Henley Road between Redditch and Henley in Arden? Also in Astwood Bank Redditch and in Wilmcote Stratford upon Avon?

It is that bad that I am unable to communicate with my wife who is also a Vodafone user for good parts of the day when we are in these areas

I have been tied to Vodafone because you are the only network provider who enables me to put a land line number to my Vodafone account. But now VOIP is becoming more cost effective I may no be so tied in future

4 REPLIES 4

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@n14elx - Please try the steps in our network troubleshooting thread.

If you're still experiencing the issue after completing these steps, post the template with your answers here and we'll get back to you ASAP.

With the greatest of respect I have done this all and have posted.

If I have done it wrong how about some good old fashioned human help

Problem:- There are lots of areas where I live and work that NO Vodafone phone works. So its not my phone, I dont need a new SIM card, my phone does not need a software up date etc, etc And its been like this for over 7 years.

Solution Vodafone need to look at their network.

Stop passing the buck acknowledge the problem and resolve it or loose customers.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@n14elx - This sounds like it’s due to the general coverage in the areas you’re referring to.

You can keep an eye on our UK coverage checker for any planned changes in these areas.

If you’re having difficulty with the signal at home, you could buy a Sure Signal, as this would provide you with 3G.

that really helps thanks

I've already waited but hey 

You TV adverd bragged about getting coverage on a beach up a mountain and many other out of the way places but you cant be bothered to give good coverage 10 miles from Birmingham the countries second city right by the motorway network

Priorities and completly wrong spring to mind