Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Device/Airtime Plan

aimzta85
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

I’ve been a Vodafone customer for years but this is the first time I have had a separate device and airtime plan. 

My airtime plan ended in November 2023 and I upgraded this to save some money rather than keeping the plan going at the same price on a rolling basis. 

My device plan is due to end in November 2024 but my airtime plan now ends in November 2025. 

I just wondered what happens if I want to upgrade my device when the plan ends given that the airtime plan would still be in contract. Would this airtime plan be cancelled if I decided to get a new device and therefore a new contract seeing as it looks like you can’t upgrade the device without choosing a new plan or would I need to keep this device until November 2025 when my current airtime plan ends?

Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Yes @aimzta85 , the benefit of an Evo contract is if the device plan is paid off, the airtime also ends at the same time and continues on a 30 day roll over basis, this gives you the benefit of upgrading to a new device.  See FAQ's here Evo 

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS

Yes @aimzta85 , the benefit of an Evo contract is if the device plan is paid off, the airtime also ends at the same time and continues on a 30 day roll over basis, this gives you the benefit of upgrading to a new device.  See FAQ's here Evo 

Thank you so much. I’ve been looking for a simple answer all over - appreciate you clearing it up for me.