cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Does anyone have a discount for Vodafone?

jinha
2: Seeker

Hello all hope you’re well, I was wondering if anyone had a discount for Vodafone? Someone in the family has a Blue Light card which should give 15% off (I also get 50% off on a major network provider and am currently getting 35% off with the provider I’m currently with).

However sadly, no matter which sim only plan I try, the website doesn’t let me use the code and I’ve tried 3 codes now. I did call the sales team but they basically re-directed me to the website and said they couldn’t do anything. 😕

3 REPLIES 3

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jinha All our Advantage discounts need to be added at point of sale and can only be applied online. As we can only add 1 discount to a service you won't be able to add the advantage discount to an already discounted plan. When choosing, please ensure the discount isn't already isn't already discounted. 

Delboy7070

I've had a similar issue trying to use a blue light card 15 % discount.

2 hours on a chat and was passed to 6 different agents and eventually gave up trying to upgrade.

Roll on June when I can leave Vodafone worst customer service ever 

davidoliver

To find out if there are any discounts or promotional codes available for Vodafone, you can try the following options:

Vodafone website: Visit the official Vodafone website and check their "Offers" or "Promotions" section. They often have special deals and discounts listed on their website.

Vodafone customer support: Contact Vodafone customer support directly and inquire about any available discounts or promotions. They can provide you with information on current offers or guide you to any ongoing promotions.

Third-party websites: Check coupon websites, deal forums, or online platforms that specialize in aggregating discounts and promotional codes. These platforms often have user-submitted discounts or promotional codes that you can use for Vodafone or other service providers.

Social media: Follow Vodafone's official social media accounts (such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram). Companies sometimes announce exclusive deals or offer special promotional codes through their social media channels.

Remember that discounts and promotions are subject to change, and it's important to verify the terms and conditions associated with any discount or promotional offer before using it.