cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Festivals? Holidays? Staycations? ..All of the above?

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

With summer just around the corner, what have you got planned? Whether it's a gig, a sunny holiday or a never ending Netflix watchlist to get through, we'd like to hear about it.

I'll be heading to northern Italy in a few weeks, soaking up the sun and hoping I don't get burnt to a crisp, spf50 will be packed in bucket loads, and a big hat. I've got Green Man festival in August which will be my 8th time going...I should get a loyalty card!summer-01.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

On the 25th of June I and my partner will be visiting Scarborough for a few day's to show our support on Armed Forces Day.

AFD_Flag22_Strapline.png

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'd love to go the Green Man @Evie - my brother goes every year and it's his fave festival 🏕

I'm very excited to be going to Disney World in Florida this summer with my husband and son 🏰 and then we're camping for a week in Barmouth with my in-laws 🍦

I've never been to Scarborough @BandOfBrothers - but I do love all the bits of Yorkshire that I've been to already, it's such a beautiful area. 

We need plenty of photos 📸 This summer I'm going to book a late deal somewhere sometime. I'm not sure when or where, but I plan on getting away for a few nights in the sun 🌞 Maybe Cornwall or France or Ireland?..... I will keep you updated 🤠