Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Request personal information of one of Vodafone's clients

themaz
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I am writting this message cause I need to get some information regarding a person who owns a Vodafone phone number.

The requested info is the current address which will be used for a judgement. Is there any way I could get this info from you ?

Data Protection Act 1998, section 35 (2) states: “Personal data are exempt from the non-disclosure provisions where the disclosure is necessary – (a) For the purpose of, or in connection with, any legal proceedings (including prospective legal proceedings), or (b) For the purpose of obtaining legal advice, or is otherwise necessary for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending legal rights.”

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Getafix
16: Advanced member

You will not be able to request the information. It will have to be done through the Courts. Without Court summons, Vodafone will not divulge any personal information.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

This is a customer to Customer open forum with no account access. 

I would also assume account security protocols and data protection would come into play too. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Getafix

You will not be able to request the information. It will have to be done through the Courts. Without Court summons, Vodafone will not divulge any personal information.