Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Securenet blocks our website

Akoni
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Dear Team

our website is being blocked by the Securenet, we have verified with google and there is nothing wrong and its clean.

Please can someone look into this and remove the block from our website. Our website is: https://akoni.com/

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you very much.

Best, Akoni

5 REPLIES 5

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Akoni, I've just checked popped your site address into Virustotal and it's reporting Malware and malicious content has been detected by multiple venders. While this is still present, we'll be unable to investigate this further. If your site is still blocked after this content's been remved, please reach out to us again and we'll be happy to take another look into this. 

Hello @Mark , can you please check again? Our site is now reported clean, so can you please remove the block now?

Best regards, Akoni Team

Dear Mark, I just wanted to add that all blocks were false positives, so VirusTotal is not reliable as the only source for these analyses.
Thank you very much. 

Best, Akoni 

Hi @Akoni 👋 I have sent this off to be reviewed for you now, once we hear back from the team we will be back in touch with you here. Your reference for this is INC000004978953 😊

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good afternoon @Akoni, we've had an update from our Network team. Your site's now been reclassified as 'Health'. This change can take up to 72 hours to take affect. Please try accessing it after this time and let us know if you still experience any issues.