Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Website Incorrectly Blocked by SafeNet

tbbiocare
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

We're having customer reports of our site being blocked by SafeNet adult content filters, incorrectly.

Website is www.biocare.co.uk. Blocked.org showing Vodafone as having blocked this in 2018: Site report: www.biocare.co.uk (blocked.org.uk)

This a web store for our vitamin and mineral supplements. There is clearly no adult content or anything relating to any 18+ categories. I tried processing a request on blocked.org but their email validation is not working.

Can someone please advise how I can raise this with Vodafone directly, or can a Vodafone representative on this board raise a ticket please?

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3

CallumR

Hey @tbbiocare 

Thanks for reaching out to us. I've raised your case to our Network team to investigate and once we have any further update we'll respond to this thread. Your reference is - INC000004934737.

Hey @tbbiocare The team have reclassified the site and have advised the following: 

There may be a short delay before you have access to the page. Before trying to access it again, we suggest you clear your browser's cache memory.
If you use Internet Explorer, click "Tools", "Internet Options" and "Delete files".

Please follow these instructions and let us know if the issue is resolved for you. 

CrimsonLiar
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Personal opinion, but I wouldn't have declassified this!  It may not be an 18+ site, but it does seem the sort of site that someone wanting to prevent minors from visiting might want to block!