Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

www.eredan-arena.com blocked in many countries

Dairladada
2: Seeker

Hello, our website www.eredan-arena.com is blocked in many countries on Vodafone. We have resolved the issue and have no problems anymore with other providers but we still have problems with Vodafone worldwide.

Is there anyone to do a review and update the status of our website?

Kind Regards,

Feerik Games.

6 REPLIES 6

Dairladada

Hello, our website www.eredan-arena.com is blocked in many countries on Vodafone. We have resolved the issue and have no problems anymore with other providers but we still have problems with Vodafone worldwide.

Is there anyone to do a review and update the status of our website?

Kind Regards,

Feerik Games.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

This is the Vodafone Community for the UK.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams Here can only look at whitelisting a site for the UK @Dairladada 

Although many countiries use the Vodafone Brand Name they are not linked.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

No, it's not blocked by Vodafone it's a gaming website the only reason the site would be blocked would be because it is inappropriate to the under 18's due to content control in place.

This is SPAM posting saying any nonsense to get the link on the forum for some free advertising.

Hello, this is not spam, there is no way to ask Vodafone to unblocking us, we couldn't find one.

Eredan Arena is our card game and we have players blocked. It has no unappropriate content at all. It's played on ios and android...

All I am looking for is a way to unblock the website...

fm.

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Dairladada! There is no block or restriction on Eredan Arena. I'm able to access this using both Vodafone Home Broadband and Vodafone Mobile Broadband. If customers are receiving a specific error, please post a screenshot of the error in the thread and we'd be happy to investigate further 🙂

Testing here, the site appears to be blocked by most PARENTAL CONTROL blocking DNS services, not specifically Vodafone (Vodafone Worldwide is a nonsense because broadband is mostly run at the individual dominion level).

Certainly, for Vodafone UK, I'm not even sure how you would be externally testing the default DNS servers, since they are not internet facing (they can only be accessed by Vodafone customers from within the Vodafone network - security wise that's a good thing most of the time).

So far as I can tell the only settings on the Vodafone DNS servers that block access to your site are the Safe, and Ultra Safe settings - which is what those wishing to block such sites would want and expect.

Taking things to the extreme, I can still access the site using a (standard) filtering DNS service, a large local block list, and uBlock Origin in the browser!