Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Moto G 4G LTE

infrared
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

A question for the Mods (or other informed parties):

The Moto G is due to be upgraded to the Moto G 4G LTE - hitting the shelves towards the end of June 2014.

Will Vodafone be offering this handset direct and if so, when will it be available for order/pre-order?

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nabs
17: Community Champion

With the exception of the £149 price I can't find any further details online. The best thing to do is keep an eye on Vodafone Social as this is where all handset announcements will be made.

At that pricepoint though it would fit in nicely with the affordable smartphone campaign Vodafone are currently running so it wouldn't surprise me to see it in the lineup. it would certainly be the cheapest 4G Android device Vodafone would be selling.

Nabs

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

Nabs

With the exception of the £149 price I can't find any further details online. The best thing to do is keep an eye on Vodafone Social as this is where all handset announcements will be made.

At that pricepoint though it would fit in nicely with the affordable smartphone campaign Vodafone are currently running so it wouldn't surprise me to see it in the lineup. it would certainly be the cheapest 4G Android device Vodafone would be selling.

Nabs