Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Opt out of BVB

Xaerias
1: Seeker

I know this has been asked before but seriously have tried for the past hour to opt out of the automatic renewing of my £15 Big Value Bundle. 

I have rang 2345 about 5 times already, went through all the options and yet there was no obvious option of opting out of it.

I cannot afford the bundle, and need the money to remain in my account tomorrow; since I have more important bills to pay. 

Tried seeing if there's an option to opt out through my Vodafone online account and there's not an option there either unless I'm completely blind. 

Instead of pointing to me to ring 2345. An actual helpful guide would be appreciated. Especially, when you call 2345, to be told your allowances, and opt freebies, but not how to opt out and stop the renewal of the bundle.

If someone could help that would be great. 

2 REPLIES 2

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Xaerias As we'll need to access your account to resolve this, please come and speak with our Live Chat team.

They'll be happy to get this sorted for you :Smiling:

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

A very late reply, but, if you have a current BVB, then go to buy a BVB on 2345, one of the options given should be to opt out of automatic renewal of the current bundle. When you next buy one, though, that will automatically renew provided you have a sufficient balance.