Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problems with sim swap and poor customer service line

LucyPayne
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have recently purchased a new pay as you go mobile which requires a nano sim. I phoned customer service explaining I wanted to keep my old number also voda and they directed me to keep my number page, which didn't work so I phone again to be sent to sim swap page yesterday followed that hasn't worked. Now I have had my daughter look online it says my new nano sim must be brand new blank sim for it to work - never mentioned to me on either phone call!!! So she has tried to order me a new blank nano sim but can't find where to order one pay as you go as it doesn't give you the option of ordering blank nano sim! Where can I order a blank nano sim as soon as possible !!!and raise a complaint regarding poor customer service line and wasted two nights by my daughter trying to follow their directions to no avail!!! Also tried to go on chat to order after shocking phone customer service and no chat available every time

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Customer Services via 191 or Live Chat are the ones that can send out a Blank SIM card. You can't order one from any link. 

If you have a Vodafone Highstreet Store local they can do this for you as they keep Blank SIM cards in the store. 

Every post left here is read by the Vodafone Team so they will pick your complaint up with you. 

Live Chat is best accessed via a computer. Leaving the chat window open until an agent comes available. Clearing the Browser Cache and Cookies can help or try another browser. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.