Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Complaint

Sohelahmed10
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi People

It's been five months now I am using my postpaid connection i.e. [Removed] on roaming package of 28 days, last month also I called the customer service before the package expiration date and requested to renew the package once it's expires as I have been doing every month.( Call recording can be provided). On the same call I had complaint about receiving data consumption alert messages every single minute, at the same time post checking my account vodafone CSR to whom i was talking to told me that I have been getting charge for Data additionally.

To my surprise I confirmed with him that am I on roaming plan. So he said yes and all these things are happening due to technical error. He registered a complaint and provided me a complaint number. First complaint number was [Removed] registered on 13th June 2018. Second complaint [Removed] was registered on 30th June 2018. 

Reason I am writing this letter is because I received a message in the morning that I have exceed the my credit limit of INR: 20,000/- and the unbilled amount is INR:23,000/- something for which I do not have network on my phone I can not communicate even with customer care to check for the complaint status. Also I had requested in the first hand for roaming package renewal then for what reason I have been charged so much. I have the recording of the call I made the to vodafone customer care in which I have clearly requested to renew package when the existing package gets expires. 

I request you people to resolve my query at the earliest. 

[Note: Screen shots of all the messages from vodafone and recording of all the calls made to customer service can be provided when required].

Regards
Sohel Ahmed 

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information - please see Community Guidelines]
3 REPLIES 3

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion

I assume you are in India. This forum can only deal with Vodafone UK issues. I'm afraid you will need to contact Vodafone locally.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

AnnS

Hi @Sohelahmed10

This forum is only UK help and support.  With the UK forum only having access to UK accounts would be unable to offer support for Vodafone India.

You are going to need to raise this with your provider, Vodafone India.

@jeffkinn

I was typing the same time as you were replying.  Sorry for the duplication.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Sohelahmed10 You're able to contact Vodafone India here. I wish you all the best with your query and hope you come to a satisfactory resolution 🙂