Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Online Dashboard missing

mikifitz
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have been onto the internet a number of times over the past three weeks trying to update my Sure Signal.  The dashboard for my Sure Signal is missing?  Have I missed an email from Vodafone advising of new Sure Signal procedures?

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Their was an announcement a short while ago that their was a problem stopping people self managing their sure signal. 

Also so this thread talks about a new way of managing it too

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Can-you-manage-Sure-Signal-with-an-iPad-Safari/...

You may need to speak to Live Chat or 191 in te interim. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank bandofbrothers1.

Could someone from Vodafone please direct me to the notice informing SureSignal users of this problem.

For the 3rd / 4th time since I have had this device, it has stopped working for me.  Each time, I am taken through the same tortuous process relating to ports and my ISP.  Each time, it takes 24 / 48 hours to confirm that nothing has changed before Vodafone's Tech Team get involved.

Had a very unsatisfactory call yesterday with an advisor.  Ashed for a recording of the call and was told that I would be contacted by a supervisor within 24 hours - guess what!  Silence is not always golden!

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mikifitz

We were aware of a problem when trying to manage your Sure Signal through the My Vodafone app and we released post a statement regarding the issue.

This issue has now been resolved.

If you're still having problems with your device, please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.