Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Promised replacement - never arrived

laurennareed
2: Seeker

I have had a sure signal box for a couple of years but just before Christmas last year it decided to stop working.The box is totally dead with no sign of any power at all.  I phoned Vodafone and they checked and said that 'yes, your sure signal box appears to have stopped working'.  I was then promised a replacement asap.

A month or so later - still no replacement - another phone call and a promise of a replacement asap.  A couple months later and still no replacement.  I have been paying monthly for a sure signal box that hasn't worked for over 9 months. I have had to go back to standing in one corner of my lounge to talk on my mobile without losing signal.

Does anyone think I'll ever get the replacement promised?  I have tried going into a Vodafone store and they said they can't help.

5 REPLIES 5

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi laurennareed, 

We'll need access to your account to see where a replacement was agreed as this isn't something we usually offer. 

Take a look here for how to get in touch and we'll get to the bottom of this for you. 

Thanks, 

Kay

laurennareed
Hi Kay,

Thanks for your reply. I've completed the link you sent. I am happy to buy a new sure signal unit but can you tell me what the £5 per month extra I'm paying covers as I was told when I received the sure signal box that I didn't have to pay any upfront fee but would be charged £5 month instead. I've been paying this for a few years now, even though the sure signal stopped working months ago. If I purchase a new sure signal, do I stop paying extra per month?

Hi laurennareed,

If you are buying a new one then we would remove the old monthly charge on the account.

James

laurennareed
Ok, thanks. I'll buy a new one. Could you remove the monthly charge.

Thanks

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi laurennareed

Pop me a message here and we'll do this for you :).

Thanks

Sukhi