Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal v3 arrived

magicman02
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

It arrived 30 hours ago. I registered it on my Vodafone and followed the set up instructions. I have BT home hub. 

The SS started up and I had 2 orange light that glowed and a flashing red power light. After an hour or so the orange lights went off and I now gave a static red power light and a slow blinking internet light. The one next to the red power light. It's now been a few hours and nothing has changed. 

As ive just moved recently to Vodafone I may have to change back to any ther service. What sequence should the SS lights be during the configure pease ? Thanks in anticipation for any replies. 

11 REPLIES 11

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@magicman02

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Hi chazz 

bt have done everything their end and the only possible fault lies with vodafones end. As with the many Vodafone SS customers experiencing exactly the same issue.