Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal v3 arrived

magicman02
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

It arrived 30 hours ago. I registered it on my Vodafone and followed the set up instructions. I have BT home hub. 

The SS started up and I had 2 orange light that glowed and a flashing red power light. After an hour or so the orange lights went off and I now gave a static red power light and a slow blinking internet light. The one next to the red power light. It's now been a few hours and nothing has changed. 

As ive just moved recently to Vodafone I may have to change back to any ther service. What sequence should the SS lights be during the configure pease ? Thanks in anticipation for any replies. 

11 REPLIES 11

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

I note you say you've recently moved to Vodafone. I wonder if the Sure Signal is seeing your number as still from the other network. 

Please take a look through these Sure Signal Trouble Shooting threads :

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Vodafone-Sure-Signal-troubleshooting/td-p/23917...

as these may help to resolve issues. They have links to the key things you can do to try and self resolve the issue you are experiencing.

Regarding the lights sequence. 

https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Network-and-coverage/Sure-Signal/38911156/How-can-I-tell-if-my-Sure-S...

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi my number has ported and working on the vf network. I'm at a loss as thought this would be easy lol 

I did speak to someon at level 3 support earlier. He said there was a fault connecting with all SS register since 19th November. Don't know if this is true though 

BandOfBrothers

There has been a significant increase in posts concerning Sure Signals and connectivity. 

Current Phone  >

I may have been told the truth then lol. 

As I said it had 2 static orange lights and now has red solid light and the Internet light next to it is white blinking slowly.  Is this configuring ? 

Thank you. 

BandOfBrothers

Possibly so. 

Does anything in the troubleshooting guide and the link help ?

Current Phone  >

No it doesn't thanks though. I guess I am stuck waiting to see what happens. 

BandOfBrothers

There is an 'Issue Not Listed' option in the Troubleshooting Guide. 

If you run the traceroute in that section and post the results back here the Tech Team maybe able to further use this information and advise and help further. 

Some Sure Signal FAQs.  > FAQs.

Current Phone  >

Before I return the SS for a refund can you please check via my serial number to see if any contact has been made your end please 

sn 42164460505

thx