Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal change user business customer

fosterel
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I own a sure signal which my husband also uses. I am a personal customer but he has his phone through work, a business account.

I am considering leaving vodafone, but my husband needs to keep using the sure signal.

So is it possible to transfer the ownership to him? How would he manage it if he cannot log in as a user?

Would another possibility be to get a free sim and register it to this number, then add his work number as another user?

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

Retired-PaulE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi fosterel, 

I'm sorry to see you're thinking of leaving us, but if that should happen you've got a couple of options for your Sure Signal:

• Deregister it completely so that your husband can register it in his name.
  • Add a second line to the Sure Signal to assume ownership (a Pay as You Go line would work for this)

It's probably better to deregister it to avoid any confusion in the future though :smileywink:

Paul 

If I deregister the sure signal, can my husband register it under his name if he doesn't have a my vodafone online account? My understanding was that business customers don't have this facility? Perhaps I am wrong.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi fosterel

You will need a My Vodafone account to register the Sure Signal. Has he tried registering?

Thanks

Sukhi