Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal deregister

jbwork
2: Seeker

Hi,

Ive had my contract ported to EE, but i want to be able to reregister my sure signal to my partners vodafone account.

As I am no longer with Vodafone, my account has been disabled, so i need to get the sure signal deregistered?

thanks

114 REPLIES 114

Hello,

I have one that needs de-registering too, please can you send me a link?

Hi @DougCarter,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B

@DougCarter wrote:
I have one that needs de-registering too, please can you send me a link?

Sadly there isn't a magic link. You need to post here, then one of the vodafone staff will send you a private message with a reference code in. You then follow the link in the private message to a secure vodafone form, enter your unique reference code in the subject, and the rest of your details as directed. With any luck they'll then find your sure signal and de-register it for you within a few days.

(Sadly they couldn't find mine, so we're onto private message #2, fingers crossed this one'll work... Their PM doesn't ask you to include the serial number of your sure signal, but it looks like they do need it, so include it from the start to save yourself time!)

Hackeannem
Hi I also need to deregister my sure signal as I no longer have a vodafone account. Thanks

Hi @Hackeannem,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch. This is a link to your PM folder, where you'll see further instructions.

For other customers facing the same issue, please try speaking with our Live help team first here.

Thanks,

Matt B

flipifymedia

Can I please have a link? I've cancelled my Vodafone account and need to deregister my Sure Signal so it can be used by someone else. Thanks

Hi @flipifymedia

Please speak to our Live help team.

Cheers,

Laura

Hi - I'm the same boat, need to resurrect a Sure Signal from a closed account. Can't find any link to live chat in the UK. Somehow I managed to get on to live chat for Vodafone India customers!  All live chat links in this thread go nowhere.  Would appreciate a prompt response on this. thanks

tinamcnamee14
Hi I no longer with vodafone I want to deregister my sure singal thanks

tinamcnamee14
Hi I am in the same place plz help