Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal problem

06apples53
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I bought a Sure Signal 3 as I have virtually no signal where I live, When I first got it and registered it my upload speed wasn't strong enough so I couldn't use it for several months until my BT Conract came to an end and then I upgraded to Infinity. Since then my mobile signal has been great, both inside the house and in the garden, this is wonderful as my phone is in use several times a day.

Today at work I got a Text message from you stating that my Sure Signal had been suspended due to inactivity. Wierd as I used my phone 3 times yesterday, and hadnt happened when the Sure Signal was inactive. When I got home and checked my e-mails there was one from you telling me the same thing. I phoned you up and spoke to someone who then put me on hold to speak to the right person. In all I was on the phone for about 40 minutes when all of a sudden it cut out and I was told that they were now closed for the evening. I would be grateful if you would unsuspend my signal so that I can use my phone again.

1 REPLY 1

Retired-Laura
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @06apples53

Welcome to the eForum.

So we can make sure the Vodafone Sure Signal is reactivated, speak to our Live help team.

Cheers,

Laura