Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal suddenly stopped working

juliemwilliams
2: Seeker
My sure signal suddenly stopped working yesterday it has a steady power on light but seems to go through a cycle of trying to connect constantly. It gets as far as the top two lights being on and the fourth light flashing before going back to the one power light only being on. I have tried rebooting the box several times now, have tried rebooting the Internet (which is working fine) also. Could you point me in the right direction of how to fix the error as without the box I have no signal on my mobile. It is the first version of the box and the serial number of the box is 21230691509. Thanks in advance
16 REPLIES 16

Day five still no signal.....any further suggestions! !

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi juliemwilliams

The next step would be to test the Sure Signal at a different location to see if the issue still persists. Can you take it around to a friend’s house?

Thanks

Sukhi

juliemwilliams
Ok I shall try this and get back to you

Moved sure signal to my parents address:
Same problems persist with same sequence of lights.
One solid light then light two begins to flash then becomes solid. Then third light flashes then it goes back to just one solid light. Does this in a circuit all the time.
That has been me without a signal now for a week and starting to get frustrated especially when I was told when I originally took out the contract by the advisor that there was a good signal in my area!! I managed to rectify this by purchasing a sure signal box out of my own pocket but now this is failing to work I'm becoming very disheartened.

Hi juliemwilliams, 

This would point to a fault with the Sure Signal so it will need to be repaired

Thanks, 

Kay

juliemwilliams
How much will that approximately cost as it is over two yrs old now??!

Hi juliemwilliams,

If it’s over two years old then the repair would be £65.

James