Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signals dont work correctly since yesterday

tczwoju
4: Newbie

HI All,

I have got second version of Sure signals.

MY wife has told me that since yesterday our both Sure signals stopped working. Both are in different locations (different towns) so I assume something in common happened?

She did restated them  few times and they are giving now correct power light and first light solid and third light slightly lit. But no 3G signal at all!!!. She has got IPhone 6.She has restated IPhone as well. It was working more or less fine for last few weeks except couple drops of connection between phones and boxes.

Also we have noticed recently that with IPhone 6 and 6 plus the Vodafone box is losing connection more frequently, especially after night when not in use or when coming back home doesn’t reconnect itself. Every time we use flight mode button on the phones to re-establish connection and 99% works.

Are this issue related to the latest phones or Vodafone boxes? Are the latest boxes much different?

Can you check it please?

Rgds

WOj

Rgds

Woj
5 REPLIES 5

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @tczwoju  

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

Jenny

HI

Thank you for help.

I went to my Vodafone account today and what I see?

My wife number does not exist there anymore at all on both Sure signals???

My both numbers does!

How come and why. It has happened Sunday morning. I'm in Mexico now and have not change it at all. My wife has no access to it!

Last Tuesday I was leaving home and all was working fine for her until Sunday the 5th May!

I have re-added her number to both devices and it is working again.

Sure serial numbers are:

40120523713 and 40111646556

Either Vodafone has done something or there is a fault on the website.

Can someone explain this please?

Rgds

Wojciech

Rgds

Woj

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @tczwoju

I’m glad to hear it’s working again.

It’s showing the number was removed on 5 April, although it’s not showing a reason why.

Thanks,

Gemma

HI,

Thanks for help,

So please check exactly why it was removed.We did not get any information from Vodafone or sms that it was removed.Very bizzare.

It works now but for the future reference,system should show you what was the reason.

Rgds

Woj

Rgds

Woj

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@tczwoju

As Gemma advised a reason was not given and we're unable to provide any further information.

Thanks,

DaveCD