Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SureSignal customer service

maximb
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

Just wanted to share my experience trying to get SureSignal device from Vodafone. 

I placed a web order for a SureSignal device 2 months ago with delivery to store. My card was charged straight away. I understand the device was out of stock at the time, so I just waited. When the order tracking facility on Vodafone web site was showing my order status as "completed" I went to the store to collect and was told nothing had been delivered yet. I then contacted customer service via web chat, at which time I was advised my card would be refunded within a week. Nothing happened after two weeks. Then I had another web chat and was told my order had been delivered to the store and ready for collection. I went to the store again to collect - same story, no sight of my order. However, the rep did some checking and said there had been a "failed delivery" and my order had to be returned to warehouse, and I was advised to contact customer service for a refund. Which I did again, over the phone and was told my payment could not be found on the system, therefore I would need to bring my card statement to the store as proof of my payment. After that my card would be refunded within 2 weeks. So I went to the store again, same rep checked my statement and logged customer interaction. Now 4 weeks later - still no refund, no SureSignal. 

From my perspective, customer service at Vodafone has been totally unhelpful and misleading here, whatever they say to me turns out to be untrue, which is unacceptable. To be honest, I've never encountered this before, however bad customer service could be I've always managed to resolve issues, but not here. I've waisted hours of my time, never mind phone charges, and got nowhere. I also wrote a complaint over a week ago, and that too seems to be quietly ignored... 

Just wondering if that's commonplace and maybe some advice on possible course of action. 

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @maximb

Please see here regarding our Sure Signal stock.

If you’ve still not had your refund for the returned order, please get in touch via the private message I’ve sent to here.

Any other customer’s viewing this thread, please contact us here.

Thanks,

Gemma