Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

URGENT- no power to SS box, no signal!

AnnaHarrison
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Hi, a while back, I was sent a sure signal box free of charge as I had just taken out a vodafone contract and couldn't get signal anywhere in my house. I was very happy- problem solved, although it was ocassionally stop giving me signal so I'd have to unplug it and plug it back in again, but this worked.
Now, it is not working at all and isn't displaying a power light at all, it's completely dead no matter what i do. With no/ very ocassional 1 bar of signal in my whole house and 2 children at school (1 is special needs) I need to get signal again ASAP Incase there's any problems at school! Please help!
Anna
12 REPLIES 12

Update
Well that's me up and running again as need signal for work I'm £100 lighter well vodafone Will be 2 customers lighter soon VERY soon and anyone I talk to I'll be saying Don't go with vodaphone

grolschuk
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

So if you NEED it for work, why not get work to pay for it... problem solved... you get your £100 back and 'work' only have to pay 83.33 for it

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi AnnaHarrison,

We can still send your Sure Signal away for a chargeable repair.

You’d be liable for the remaining time on your contract with being outside your return period.

Please keep a look out for any planned coverage in your area here.

Many thanks,

Gemma