Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone redirecting me home page on mobile

AlexLon
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a massive problem. 

Vodafone decided 3 weeks ago to "enable cobtent restriction". I called 191 and they said they did remove it.

3 weeks later, I cannot browse websites that are "insecure", certain apps do not log in,  and in short , I cannot use my phone.

I am tired of calling Vodafone and they say the same thing "you have no restrictions on your account, we have a problem, we are looking into and will be solved as soon as possible".... 3 weeks

I am seriously thinking cancelling vodafone. Why did they decide to enable such a restriction at all in the first place? I am clearly older than 18 , no one asked me about it, Vodafone should not try to cut my free will to browse what I want , and on top of this all, hey cannot fix it!!!!

anyone has a similar problem?

3 REPLIES 3

Sarah_T
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@AlexLon

It's not great to hear of your disappointment regarding this. 

We're aware that some of our customers have been experiencing similar issues.

Our Technical team are working as quickly as possible to get this resolved; we appreciate your patience. 

@Sarah_T : Thank you, but this is sooo painfull... I have to just buy today a PAYG sin and put it on al old phone , so I can work.

this is soooo unaceptable on so many levels. Who does Vodafone think it is to control my browsing habits? My mom? 

[Removed]

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@AlexLon

I can only apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. 

As @Sarah_T mentioned, the Technical team are working to get the issue resolved as soon as possible.