Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 7 pre-order

eafinn
4: Newbie
Hi,

I pre-ordered an iPhone 7 as soon as they became available and received a confirmation email the same day.

Unfortunately I'm yet to receive anything about delivery and the order tracker says my WEB number is invalid.

I'll be quite annoyed if, after being promised one tomorrow, it doesn't arrive.

Any helpful hints?
6 REPLIES 6

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello @eafinn

Have you received any updates on your order?

If your order number is invalid please speak with Live Chat through here  

Please see this thread for the latest announcements - iPhone pre-order stock

Louise

eafinn
Yes, although I'm still very unhappy with the whole process.

If I haven't recieved my phone as promised on Monday I will be leaving the network. Your sales advisers and customer service personnel have lied continuously over the last weeks about when I will recieve the handset and I don't like paying good money each month for poor service.

Thanks.

WorthyWorthy
3: Seeker
Each member of staff will tell you a different story. It's ridiculous. I hate this company

WorthyWorthy
Why do customers service always lie??

eafinn
Louise,

Further to the above, I've now sent a written complaint as the complaints line have failed to resolve this situation to my satisfaction.

I appreciate that this is beyond the control of yourself and those in the call centres, so I apologise if I appeared rude in my earlier post.

I would like to know exactly, and truthfully, why those of us who were promised handsets yesterday have now been told we will have to wait several weeks for them and have been lied to by customer services.

Best,

Edd

Hi @eafinn

No need to apologise - I can understand that this is a frustrating situation. 

Thank you for updating the thread; please let us know the outcome of your complaint. 

Thanks, 

Sarah