Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sky Sports Mobile TV not working on iPhone 5S

tridztan
2: Seeker

Hello All,

I have tried unsuccessfully since I upgraded to 4G on 20 September 2013 to get Sky Sports Mobile TV to work on my iPhone 5S.

And YES I am following the right procedure. I'm technically savvy so I know what I'm doing. It always comes up with the following error message "We've had a technical issue processing your order for Sky Sports Mobile TV. Please try again later" And when I try again after a while it tries to sell me the same package for £4.99.

I have phoned technical support on numerous occasions and I have been told this has been escalated to 3rd Line support for over 2 weeks now. Any time I phone up, I'm told it's being looked into and I'll get a call back with an update. Needless to say I never get my calls returned with an update as promised.

What's so annoying and frustrating about calling technical support is the fact 1st Line support always put you through the same questions you answered a million times already.

To say I'm angry and appalled at your customer service and the whole experience is an understatement.

Kind regards,

Dave

16 REPLIES 16

Retired-Ian_
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Barry2,

We can look into this for you.

Find out how to get in contact with us here.

Thanks

Ian

Andyp1977
I'm having the same problem. Can anyone help? I've been onto tech support a number of times. Might as we'll be talking to myself!

Hi Andyp1977,

You can see how to get in touch with our team to get this escalated here.

James

Hi,

I've been trying to get sky sports tv since Monday, but I'm getting the "subscription not found" message that tells me to check my subscription with Vodafone.

I can see from the forum that this is a common problem. Please can you help?

Thanks

Hi 1-2-3-4_q,

First of all make sure you've registered through the text we'll have sent you.

If you have done that already, take a look here for how to get in touch and we'll have a look at this for you.

Thanks,

Matt B

Hi,

I keep getting the same message with 'subscription not found' despite trying to connect over the 3g network (ie without wi-fi) and have waited over a week for the subscription to try and go through.

Any help would be appreciated,

Sean

Hi seanjamshidi,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks,

Ian