Welcome to the Vodafone Community!

Discuss, learn and share how to leverage the power of the crowd and build deep relationships with your customers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
497893members
698126posts

Browse the Community

Community Activity

FTTP 910 - Is this the norm with Vodafone??

Hi,Looking for some support or suggestions here as I am currently getting very stressed repeating myself to vodafone 2nd line support on a daily basis.I have been with vodafone FTTP for a number of years, first the 100, then the 500 package. I use my...

dazrog by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Recommend setup

Hi, I'm looking into transitioning to IPv6 in my homelab setup and on my local networks I would like to maintain IPv4 compatibility for services that's not available on IPv6 and was wondering if anyone here could come up with recommendations on how t...

kazank by 1: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

New landline

Hi there Our Village Hall has no landline and it seems we need one to get decent wifi. Is BT the only game in town? Where else can we get a quote please?

Katie121 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone advantage discount code refresh + not working

Hi, i am trying to upgrade my phone and i am eligible for the vodafone advantage scheme through my employer. I am trying to generate new codes to apply to my basket but it appears i cant generate any more  codes (see photo), even though the ones gene...

IMG_4961.jpeg

VF lost landline number

Does anyone know the internal procedure when porting a number from another provider to VF? I ask as 5 weeks ago my mother in law upgraded her VF Broadband package and in doing so VF have "lost" her landline number - the number she has had for around ...

Vodafone Points scam?

Today I received a text message claiming that my Vodafone points would expire in three days. I clicked on the link they gave me: https://vodafone.coruks.buzz/searchand it had options such as an air fryer and earbuds. It was a bit suspicious, so I tho...

1000029433.png

Recovering a landline number lost during porting

We switched from Plusnet to VF Full Fibre home broadband 1 month ago, and were assured we could keep our existing landline number. The number porting was a disaster, with the landline only fully operational 2 days ago, but was then using a different ...

Awams01 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Non-compliant use of Vodafone gigabytes

I would like to point out that at home the Wi-Fi is far from my room and has poor reception, so I only use 5G on my mobile phone. I have a Vodafone plan with 160GB, it was renewed 1 week ago and I still have 140GB but since in the last 30 days in tot...

snott by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Latest from our Blog

Mobile Voice Calls

We had a technical issue affecting mobile voice calls earlier today, our recovery plan is fully in place and usual service has been restored. We will be monitoring the situation closely.

0 Comments

Mobile Voice Calls

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues making mobile voice calls. Our team continues to work on fixing the problem, which stems from a technical fault in our network. We're sorry for...

0 Comments

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

Taylor Deeley, Trainer from Samsung UK, introduces the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. This AI phone takes bright and sharp images, even at night. Plus, benefit from the convenience of Galaxy AI. https://ww...

0 Comments