Welcome to the Vodafone Community!

Discuss, learn and share how to leverage the power of the crowd and build deep relationships with your customers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
497904members
698139posts

Browse the Community

Community Activity

Vodafone 900mb broadband - anyone used it?

Hi all. Moving house shortly and unfortunately where I'm going to in Meanwood they don't have Virgin Media lines. So I'll have to switch my provider.I was eyeing up the Vodafone 900mb connection. Does anyone have experience with it? Does it ever drop...

haaaw by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Forgive me Vodafone, but you're wrong - AGAIN!

Just had an intriguing text from Vodafone. It reads:Hello. At Vodafone our engineers actively monitor the performance of your broadband service. We have identified conditions on your line that may be impacting the experience you are receiving. If you...

Ripshod by 16: Advanced member
  • 10 replies
  • 2 thanks

Doro 6880

I posed a question last week with regard to Bluetooth pairing. After speaking to Doro helpline four times I was finally informed that it runs on Bluetooth version 5 which unfortunately won't pair with car entertainment systems. The version apparently...

owls1867 by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

What’s the point to preorder anything in here ?

Hi … here the joke , I’ve ordered an iPad Pro 13” inch 1tb with nano texture glass on date 12/5/24… out of curiosity I took a look in here to see similarities.. and I found plenty of them , last dated on January 2024 regarding a Samsung galaxy s 24 …...

Thay by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Points scam

I also got a text today about my points expiring in 3 days from phone no. 07931 598941. The link to click on was 'https://t.co/P8jhkdJutA?qhd=h3J1RVW3ER'. Ignored it, blocked the number and deleted it.

LTE Backup Speed

Hi All, Please can you advise me on what I should do regarding poor LTE backup speed? I have Vodafone Pro broadband with the Ultra hub. LTE modem installed and 'working' except for the fact that the hub reports LTE credentials as follows; Signal Stre...

FTTP 910 - Is this the norm with Vodafone??

Hi,Looking for some support or suggestions here as I am currently getting very stressed repeating myself to vodafone 2nd line support on a daily basis.I have been with vodafone FTTP for a number of years, first the 100, then the 500 package. I use my...

dazrog by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Recommend setup

Hi, I'm looking into transitioning to IPv6 in my homelab setup and on my local networks I would like to maintain IPv4 compatibility for services that's not available on IPv6 and was wondering if anyone here could come up with recommendations on how t...

kazank by 1: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Latest from our Blog

Mobile Voice Calls

We had a technical issue affecting mobile voice calls earlier today, our recovery plan is fully in place and usual service has been restored. We will be monitoring the situation closely.

0 Comments

Mobile Voice Calls

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues making mobile voice calls. Our team continues to work on fixing the problem, which stems from a technical fault in our network. We're sorry for...

0 Comments

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

Taylor Deeley, Trainer from Samsung UK, introduces the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. This AI phone takes bright and sharp images, even at night. Plus, benefit from the convenience of Galaxy AI. https://ww...

0 Comments