Welcome to the Vodafone Community!

Discuss, learn and share how to leverage the power of the crowd and build deep relationships with your customers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
498068members
698394posts

Browse the Community

Community Activity

MCK code android

Enter MCK, network unlock code blocked too many tries?? What can I do? Who can help me?

Gafur by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Points scam?

Today I received a text message claiming that my Vodafone points would expire in three days. I clicked on the link they gave me: https://vodafone.coruks.buzz/searchand it had options such as an air fryer and earbuds. It was a bit suspicious, so I tho...

1000029433.png

Cooling off period for trade in deal

I have been with Vodafone for 2 years and on 11/05/24 decided to use the trade-in option to upgrade.  When my new phone came (15/05/2024)  decided I didn't want the new phone and would stay with my old one.  As per the returns info on the website I w...

Fozbecks by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

So will I lose my free calls package?

I'm nearly at the end of my 24 month contract and I had a text message to renew on a new 24-month contract which I was fine to do as it all works OK and it would save me a £3 price increase. However I have a free calls package which it looks like I w...

thesled by 3: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Contract cost - Broadband

The contract given for my broadband says 71.00 pm, but I was told 35.00 pm, repeatedly. I'm wary of having a contract with no mention of what the discount is. No-one will even give me any paperwork to confirm the amount. How can I get confirmation? A...

TimothyG by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Router is in a different part of house from Cordless house phone

Landline phone is not in same room as router. My router is in my mums room as that is where it could come into the house and the House phone is in the living room so how can we get the cordless home phone to work just now since we can't plug it into ...

Suzie_73 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Billing query

Hi Iam at my wits end. I’ve been a Vodafone customer for over 20 years and have always paid my bills. I rang Vodafone before Christmas to change my airtime plan as the two years was up. When I was on phone the advisor asked me which number on my acco...

Vodafone 900mb broadband - anyone used it?

Hi all. Moving house shortly and unfortunately where I'm going to in Meanwood they don't have Virgin Media lines. So I'll have to switch my provider.I was eyeing up the Vodafone 900mb connection. Does anyone have experience with it? Does it ever drop...

haaaw by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 1 thanks

Network wide site block

We have a website that is blocked on the vodafone network https://v4.co.ukWe have been in previous contact and have been advised to use https://www.virustotal.com/ to see to logged services marking the site as malicious. We have scanned the server an...

B9 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

My site is being blocked by securenet

Hello,I am the owner ofbespoke-space.com, i made handmade rings and pens for clients and have been for 5 years. Several clients, including myself are experiencing securenet issues, unable to access the website/orders/accounts and tracking with warnin...

1000033497.jpg

Latest from our Blog

Mobile Voice Calls

We had a technical issue affecting mobile voice calls earlier today, our recovery plan is fully in place and usual service has been restored. We will be monitoring the situation closely.

0 Comments

Mobile Voice Calls

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues making mobile voice calls. Our team continues to work on fixing the problem, which stems from a technical fault in our network. We're sorry for...

0 Comments

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

Taylor Deeley, Trainer from Samsung UK, introduces the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. This AI phone takes bright and sharp images, even at night. Plus, benefit from the convenience of Galaxy AI. https://ww...

0 Comments