iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot establish secure connection

Hiya, even though Secure Net and Age restrictions are off for over a week now and I‘ve received the Message that Age restrictions are off, I still am blocked from opening some websites. I‘ve turned my phone off and on again multiple times, clearing m...

Yuyube by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! iPhone 12 Pro Max back order

Hi, I have just upgraded my phone and I wanted to know how long the wait it for the back log order on iPhone 12 Pro Max pacific blue. Will I be waiting a long time before I get my new phone ? When I upgraded my phone why did the agent not advise me t...

Bhavii27 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Support for eSIM in the iPhone Xs?

Hi,  Anyone know if vodafone will support the eSIM in the new iPhone Xs? I know that vodafone has joined EE in supporting eSIMs in the Apple Watch 4, however there doesn't seem to be any information on whether that is the case with the new iPhone Xs....

Trade in bag

I recently upgraded my contract to an iPhone 12 pro max and as part of that I got a £15 a month discount for trading in my old device. I completed the necessary checks via the Vodafone app and it got approved but I still haven't received my trade in ...

DS19 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 12 pro max

Hello I would like to unlock my phone too It is locked on vodafone uk

Restoring iPhone

My iPhone 6s (renewal November 2019) is stuck on the Apple Logo loop. I am trying to restore it on iTunes but I keep getting the message that I have low disc space.I have purchased an external hard drive as my computer comes with minimal storage and ...

iPhone 12 Pro backorder

HelloI've ordered 2 pro's. One on 22.10.20 and the other 24.10.20The first one has been giving me an expected delivery date of between 1-2 weeks, the second is 3-4 weeks. Realistically how likely is it that I'm going to get that first iphone this wee...

Unblock IPhone 7

Hi,  how can I unblock my iPhone 7 to put an international card? 

Rosario by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 12 Pro Max Backorder

Hello, An order was made on my behalf for a 12 Pro Max 256 GB on the 27th and I’ve been told it’s on back order. Obviously it’s only been a few days but I was wondering if there was any stock updates or proposed dates of when back ordered phones will...