cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

2 weeks and stolen phone still not black listed?

Marklowe
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi,
So after many phone calls, time spent on hold, live chat conversations and promises of my stolen phone being black listed, this what I presumed would be a simple, straight forward procedure has still not happened thus preventing me moving forward with the insurance claim I have with my insurer.
Each and every time I've finally reached the customer services I've had to go over all the same information again and been advised that I'll receive notification of the black listing via text message within the next 24 hours and repeatedly I've been let down.
Am I expecting too much for this to have been resolved within two weeks? Is this a normal time period for such a process to take place?

Any advice on how to speed thing up or any experiences similar that have been resolved?

Thanks Mark
2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Appreciate you haven't received the text message promised but does that actually mean the phone has not been imei blacklisted?

Is it your insurers who are advising it's not ?

If this was me I'd be inclined to see myself via checkmend uk.

Vodafone also has an online form and advice in this link which you could use > Here.

Vodafone Tech Teams read all posts left in the Community Forum so please give them a little time to catch up and they maybe able to help you too. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Marklowe We'd like to look into this for you. 

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.