cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Billed incorrect amount, wrong phone and awful customer service..

Maggiemichael1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Where do I start I was ment to leave Vodafone yesterday due to them messing up my bills over the past few months and over charging me the admitted they was wrong as said I could leave them without payment and only have to pay £33.50 now they have turned round changed me termination date to the 5th of may and said the only way I can leave the is to pay £99 for a bill and £900 for a termination fee Which is incorrect I had tried sorting it out with ombudsman and they said to me they shouldn’t be allowed to do that and break their contract rules I’ve tried going through every department with Vodafone and they refusing to take responsibility for their mistakes I’m at my whits end with them as I don’t want to be with them anymore 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Maggiemichael1

Did a Vodafone Agent email or text you to confirm that no fees would apply or has any confirmed this agreement is on your Account Notes ?

I assume you’ve been in touch with the Communications Omsbudsman ?

Has Vodafone issued a Deadlock Letter to you ?

When the Omsbudsman is engaged they then arbitrate on your behalf- are they going to do this for you - or have you instead just asked for their opinion ?

If the Omsbudsman is taking on your case to arbitrate for you then it’s my thoughts that the Team here wouldn’t be able to intercede to help from here and Customer Services would liaise with the Omsbudsman to try and bring your case to an amicable resolution 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.