Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Changing Direct Debit for multiple numbers on account

rlafitte95
1: Seeker

Hi, I have a few numbers running and being charged through one account (vodafone account and bank account) and was wondering if there is a way I could remove one number from my account and for it to be charged to the person who uses that number, so bascially they pay the for the bill through there bank account rather then mine.

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

You'd have to clarify Officially with Vodafone Customer Services but my inkling is that wouldn't be viable if I've read it right that one  whole payment is taken via direct debit. 

If the direct debits are taken separately then they should be able to change the bank account details for that bill but you'll still be liable for payments as your the account holder. 

If the person can pass a credit check you might be able to request a change of ownership to pass that contract onto the person who uses it. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @rlafitte95

If you mean splitting the account where the user can register an online account in their personal name and be able to make the direct debit payments from their own account, that will be possible.  Vodafone will also be able to arrange for the direct debit to come from the users account.  Either way, you will still be liable for the contract and will need to make sure the payments are kept up to date.

If you use live chat or call Vodafone, they will be able to advise on the procedure.

Getafix
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Yes, it is possible. I have had two billing arrangement for over 5 years now.

All you need to request is a separate Billing arrangement for the particular line you want.

Best it is to do it with the person with you as they will need to authorise the Direct Debit from their account.

If they are not with you, then you need to call Vodafone. Set a password. Then Vodafone will call them directly, ask for the password you have setup and get the account details for Direct Debit.