Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Complaint

roachpole
2: Seeker

Does anyone have an email address that complaints are sent to and some action is taken?

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @roachpole

There isn't an email address for Vodafone Customer service.

There is a correspondence address at the foot of the forum page. Perhaps send any letter as Recorded. 

Code of Practice.

Enquiries that are not Account Specific can occasionally be resolved via the experience and knowledge of the members on this eForum. Please do give us a try if this is the case.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

roachpole

Thanks for that. I am not surprised as the whole organisation doesn't seem to know what it is doing or not doing.The in-ability to move you from one department to another just beggars belief in this day of modern tecnology!! I wasted over 2 and a half hours trying to get a simple answer from the idiots

BandOfBrothers

You're welcome. 

Most Networks no longer have an email address for customer service because the cleanest way to resolve a problem is via direct contact by call or Live Chat. With live chat a person can request a transcript of the conversation. Also take screenshots incase the email of the transcript glitches. 

An email address unfortunately attracts spam and abuse of such an avenue of contact, and require quite a resource to man. 

Although we have no account access as we are fellow customers the experience of the members here maybe able to advise you on most issues. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Jodiemenpes
4: Newbie
No vodafone don't have an email address but if you call 191 the advisors, they will be more than happy to give you multiple non existent email address's which have been non existed for years. The only way to get through to anyone who will actually help at Vodafone is writing to the Newbury address, but even then I have sent recorded delivery letters which they deny receiving despite them being signed for at their offices, good luck I hope you get some help !

Will
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@roachpole

While we don't have a direct email to the Customer Relations department, we'll be more than happy to help.

If you get in touch with us here, my team will be more than happy to look into this for you.