Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to use MyVodafone app

markbarrett33
4: Newbie

Right, I'm trying here to rectify a fault which I've logged 3 times with the various teams over the course of the past 3 months. There has been a complete failure during this time to resolve my problem which has resulted in additional billing costs as I'm unable to easily see usage across all my numbers.

On my phone, or whatever phone my sim is in (I've tried a Galaxy S4 and iPhone5) I am unable to launch the MyVodafone App. It keeps reporting technical difficulties.

On the 3 other number in my household, all of which are on my account, they can see their own numbers on the app but not mine.

Latest CS rep even changed my VF username as this was supposed to fix the problem. Guess what, still can't logon.

Using latest version of app. CS have asked me to installed previous versions but are unable to provide me with details as to how as I've installed via the VF Start app on my phone. Play does not offer up previous versions.

HELP!!!!

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

May I ask does the online myvodafone option work so you can monitor usage ?

I can't help with the myvodafone app through your account as I'm not staff. 

In the interim their is also

https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Account-billing-and-TopUps/Managing-your-Pay-monthly-plan/41371982/Ho...

This eforum is owned and monitored by Vodafone U.K. We have members of the Vodafone Tech Team who are available to respond and Help where they can. They have the Vodafone logo next to their name. All posts are read by them.

Hang in there and I'm sure they'll be in touch

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Will
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@markbarrett33

To try and fix the issue with the My Vodafone app, have you attempted uninstalling the app from iTunes? 

To do this: Open iTunes, make sure you're in the library section (if you're in the iTunes Store, click on Library at the top right of the screen), then select Apps.. Find the icon of the app you want rid of, right-click it and select Delete.

After this, re-sync your phone and the app should be deleted.

Also, once you've removed the app, please make sure you're on the latest version of iOS.

After following these steps, please reinstall the app.

Let me know if this works.