Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Continuously incorrect bill

Barrettclark
1: Seeker

Is it just us or has anyone else experienced a situation where every bill has been wrong from Vodafone in five years.....and we have one on 7th February where every single item is incorrect over 26 telephone numbers. Its quite a feat of ineptitude.  Oh and add to that an account manager who never replies....a call centre wil an email responder that says they are busy.  What do you do...simple.  Cancel your direct debit and start tweeting about it all. 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Appreciate why you'd be unimpressed. 

I note you say "account manager"  if your on a business contract then unfortunately the Vodafone team here can't access those accounts. As I'd normally say wait until they reach your post. 

As far as I'm aware Vodafone don't have an active customer service email address. 

And please don't cancel your DD as this can lead to dire consequences in regards to your credit file if they cannot collect payment. It's easier to sort out a refund than have a default removed. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Barrettclark

Thanks for getting in touch, though I'm sorry to hear this. 

As @BandOfBrothers has mentioned, we're not able to access business accounts here.

However, you can either speak to them directly on Live Chat or call the number at the top of your bill. 

Thanks,