Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I used the Chat message board to upgrade

EasyPC_info
2: Seeker

I did not recieve confirmation for my order of my upgrade to the Samsung S6, I used the Online Instant Chat service to do this, but the last I heard was that they would do a credit check and order my Samsung S6, I have not received an email to confirm the order yet & it's almost a week.

Why they would need to do a credit check, I do not know, I have been a customer for 2 years without a default on my Direct Debit monthly payments, the new contract would also be by Direct Debit !

I have had to resort to using this Forum, as I cannot get in touch with anyone on Vodafone to query this.

5 REPLIES 5

EasyPC_info

I have yet to see any input from Vodafone, you would think that they would try and defend their reputation as they are being slagged off all over the place, makes you wonder !!!

Hi @EasyPC_info

For my team to look into this further, I've sent you a private message with steps on how to get in touch via Live help.

Thanks,

Rodney 

Hi @EasyPC_info

For my team to look into this further, I've sent you a private message with steps on how to get in touch via email.

Thanks,

Rodney 

Thank you, I tried the website again & was rewarded with an invitation to Instant Chat, which I got a proper Advisor this time, who did a very professional job and I going to receive my phone the following day, with the great deal I wanted,

Although I think this method is a longwinded way of getting in contact.

I also think that Advisors need to be more thoroughly vetted, I waited a week for a phone that although I was assured that it was ordered, was never going to be delivered.

I was given a message that a credit check was going to be carried out and my phone was ordered and that the VEA will be sorted out after my phone was delivered, no email was sent to me to confirm the deal either.

I am now eagerly awaiting delivery of my phone, thank you Martin (Advisor)

Call 191 and check. I ordered mine 4 times as each time they were ordering, it showed out of stock and no-one was notified. So on the 4th attempt they pre-ordered the device, and i received it a week later.