Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone 5 sure signal problem

GrantWiseman
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have just received my new Iphone 5 after an upgrade this week which is working but when I try it on the sure signal it does not work. I havefollowed other posts and  assigned the Sure signal over to a new owner and they deleted me and then reassigned me as the owner. Reset the Sure signal still not come on. Mt old phone worked on it, the wifes iphone4s works on it. Is there any way Vodafone can resync it as I have seen from other posts. I need the phone working as I am on call every second week and need this working. Sure signal number is 40124240553 and my number is (removed for security).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

My Iphone upgraded to IOS 6.1.3 this morning and has started working on the Sure Signal now, thanks for all your help

View solution in original position

28 REPLIES 28

GrantWiseman
Still not working, received the iPhone 5 on Friday. Sim swap over on Friday night

My Iphone upgraded to IOS 6.1.3 this morning and has started working on the Sure Signal now, thanks for all your help

Sorry to bother you again, but when I switched on my phone this morning,it has lost its connection to the Sure Signal again

Hi GrantWiseman, 

I've checked and your Sure Signal updated with us last night - are you connected again with your iPhone 5?

Let me know how you're getting on

Paul 

WDDC
Hi. I've got the same issue with my sure signal 2. My Blackberry works fine as does my wife's HTC but the son's iPhone 5 won't connect. I've registered the phone, de-registered and re-registered it and each time he's received texts confirming it (when he's out and got a signal). I've also made sure the phone is up to date (iOS 6.1.3), reset, tried connecting to another network and back to Vodafone and done a hard reset on the sure signal but no joy.

Ay ideas? Does it need a re-sync? Thanks

GrantWiseman
Just done a hard reset, still not working unsure what to do now

WDDC
Probably should mention the serial number is 40113840637 in case it helps!

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your posts here.

When it comes to the iPhone, it can sometimes take a little longer than normal for the Sure Signal to identify the nanoSIM.

@ WDDC, I have re-synced the Sure Signal for you now, please can you perform a reset and let me know how you get on.

@ GrantWiseman, I’ve just re-synced the unit for you as well as I can see that it was working for a brief while.

@ MLesser, I’m glad that this is now working for you.

Sure Signal Reset

Locate the button on the base of the box next to the Ethernet ports.

Press and hold the button for approximately 30 seconds.

Once the lights come back on, release the button.

The Sure Signal will come online in around 1 hour.

James

James,

Thankyou for resyncing it once again. Will try this when i get home tonight.

WDDC
James

Seem to have done the trick - working now. Ta muchly!