Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Movin home broadband

teotao00
2: Seeker

Hi,

I am moving home at the end of the month and wanted to move my Vodafone broadband to the new place. There are no options on the Vodafone website to arrange that and I'm directed to phone 08080034515.... I've been on hold for more than 2 hours now and counting with no indication on how long I will be expected to wait. Out of curiosity, do you have enough staff to cover the helplines? I really can't understand why this cannot be arranged via the website, people move homes all the time so it seems to me like a very common request. Is there a way to get my request looked at any other way, please? Being stuck on hold for 2-3 hours is ridiculous...

Thanks,

Sam

5 REPLIES 5

teotao00

3:10 minutes on hold and got disconnected... I am speechless.

On another note, Vodafone UK, this is how it's supposed to be done: https://www.vodafone.co.nz/broadband/moving-home/

Can I ask a Vodafone staff to get back to me please?

*3 hours 10 minutes

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @teotao00

That is a riduculous length of time, lines should be open until 11 pm. There is the live chat option, please see below FAQ's with a link.  

Broadband FAQ's

I tried the live chat option in the morning at work.  I requested the transcipt to be emailed to me after. The agent directed me to call 08080034515 as this seems to be a dedicated team that handles requests like mine.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@teotao00

I'm sorry to hear you've had ths kind of experience.

The team you've been advised to call (08080034515) are best equipped to assist with your home move request, however our Broadband Live Chat team: vodafone.uk/2c6h5lL will also be able to help with this.

Please let us know how you get on with your request.