Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Proof of Purchase

DeclanOneill
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I need a proof of purchase for my insurance company. I rang the customer services but they sent me to [Removed as per House Rules]

This link did not work for me and I need the proof of purchase ASAP otherwise the claim will not go through. I have spoken to vodafone in store and apparently my account is still linked to my old iPhone as I upgraded over the phone and not in the store.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

If you need a quick response, I believe that LiveChat should be able to help you.  If you don't mind a bit of a wait, one of the eForum Team will also be able to help you get the proof of purchase you need. 

PWIAC

View solution in original position

12 REPLIES 12

drey_p

Hi there

If you need a quick response, I believe that LiveChat should be able to help you.  If you don't mind a bit of a wait, one of the eForum Team will also be able to help you get the proof of purchase you need. 

PWIAC

Farrukhshah123
3: Seeker
Hi I desperately need proof of purchase I'm trying since 3 or 4 days I haven't got it yet please sort it out ASAP thanks looking forward for your replay

Hi it's me again I just realize that I'm asking Samsung S4 it's actually iPhone 6 proof of purchase which I'm looking for

hrym
17: Community Champion

The make and model of the device don't matter in this context.  Try talking to Live Chat (Contact Us at the bottom of the page).   They should be able to help.  As long as the phone is on contract (ie not an outright retail purchase), it should be straightforward.

Thanks for your replay but I have tried live chat and the phone is on contract and it's iPhone 6 not Samsung galaxy s4

hrym

Maybe if you asked for proof of use instead?  This is something that comes up fairly regularly and my understanding is the CS have a form they can complete that gets the info emailed to you.

I really appreciate your response Even I tried CS 3 or 4 times no one is helping there too is that possible you can send me the link for live chat. many thanks

hrym

@Farrukhshah123 wrote:
I really appreciate your response Even I tried CS 3 or 4 times no one is helping there too is that possible you can send me the link for live chat. many thanks

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/contact-us/index.htm

On the questionnaire, choose Personal - Looking for something else - Can't find what you're looking for.  LC will come up as busy at first, but should connect within a minute.  Let them do their initial spiel, then make your request as briefly as possible.   I've always found them very helpful.

Farrukhshah123
Hi I'm looking for my proof of purchase I'm calling from 4 days to customer services but no one is helping me I'm so annoyed of it please help me out regarding my proof of purchase thanks